Cartman / Flexo

Drop by and let us know who you are!
Flexo

Cartman / Flexo

Postby Flexo » July 12th, 2015, 8:32 pm

What's up everybody,

This is Cartman for those who do not have me on PSN. My PSN however, is F-L-E-X-O. I cannot wait for battlefront and it will be good play with everybody again. Does anybody have contact with these guys? If so get them on here to register!

Nighthawk
Omega-Strike
Nightmare
Crispy
Akillez
Stratto
Nuhaku
Eros
Macewindex
IceCreamMan
Insom
Promo
Tater
Steven
Ray
Allen
Apollo
Obi-Two

And anybody else I cannot remember.

Anyway good to be back!
Hyvibe

Re: Cartman / Flexo

Postby Hyvibe » July 13th, 2015, 1:03 pm

Flexo wrote:What's up everybody,

This is Cartman for those who do not have me on PSN. My PSN however, is F-L-E-X-O. I cannot wait for battlefront and it will be good play with everybody again. Does anybody have contact with these guys? If so get them on here to register!

And anybody else I cannot remember.

Anyway good to be back!

Um I heard there was a dsf facebook group, I think some of those guys may be there. I've talked to nighthawk a month or so ago and he was pretty siked about the game. Me and him have a few guys with us, and didn't know about this coming back. I've messaged him on skype about this but he hasn't been on recently. You could probably get in contact with IceCreamMan and stratto on skype. Haven't heard from tater in a long time, but mace came by the bfc site randomly a few months back and he said he would be back. Haven't seen him since lol
E-z-R-a_

Postby E-z-R-a_ » July 14th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Hey it's Tater! I'm in the Facebook group I posted the link on there! Thanks for the heads up on PSN Cartman I'm never signed in and I was checking my messages and randomly looked today lol.
Redshadow

Postby Redshadow » July 14th, 2015, 5:15 pm

I'm in touch with Nuhaku fairly regularly. I'll let him know.
Hyvibe

Postby Hyvibe » July 14th, 2015, 5:36 pm

E-z-R-a_ wrote:Hey it's Tater! I'm in the Facebook group I posted the link on there! Thanks for the heads up on PSN Cartman I'm never signed in and I was checking my messages and randomly looked today lol.

Hey it's blood, good to hear from ya man. It's been YEARS! haha. You ready for the new battlefront?
BetaStrike
Leader
Leader

Postby BetaStrike » July 14th, 2015, 5:49 pm

If you know where people are shoot them the website and let them know.
E-z-R-a_

Postby E-z-R-a_ » July 14th, 2015, 6:45 pm

Hyvibe wrote:
E-z-R-a_ wrote:Hey it's Tater! I'm in the Facebook group I posted the link on there! Thanks for the heads up on PSN Cartman I'm never signed in and I was checking my messages and randomly looked today lol.

Hey it's blood, good to hear from ya man. It's been YEARS! haha. You ready for the new battlefront?

What's up Blood! Dude its had literally been years lol that's crazy. Glad to see you on here! Hell yeah I'm excited its been far too long of a wait!

And yeah Beta I'll send the website to anybody I can, I just sent it to Apollo so hopefully we can get him on here too.
BetaStrike
Leader
Leader

Postby BetaStrike » July 18th, 2015, 11:25 am

E-z-R-a_ wrote:
Hyvibe wrote:

What's up Blood! Dude its had literally been years lol that's crazy. Glad to see you on here! Hell yeah I'm excited its been far too long of a wait!

And yeah Beta I'll send the website to anybody I can, I just sent it to Apollo so hopefully we can get him on here too.

Awesome!